Licensing SEI Materials
When SEI training or services becomes standardized and the relevant technologies more widely adopted, the SEI authorizes Partner organizations to continue transitioning this knowledge to the community.
Current Licensing Opportunities
- CERT Information Security
- CERT Mark for U.S. Entities (CSIRT organizations only)
How to Get Started
- Apply to join the Partner Network.
- Once your application is approved, agree to the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Submit applicable application fees.
Benefits of Becoming an SEI Partner
Grow and improve your organization or help your customers.
Give your organization and clients the tools and techniques they need to improve software development, security, and acquisition processes.
SEI tools can help you and your customers
- understand and prevent insider threats
- develop secure code
- reduce risks from software vulnerabilities
- safeguard critical assets
- increase network and system resilience
- improve software acquisition processes and procedures
By partnering with the SEI, you can
- access the latest cybersecurity and software engineering research
- become certified to perform cybersecurity evaluations and apply techniques to improve software development practices
- become authorized to deliver SEI and CERT-branded training
SEI Partners have special access to products, materials, marketing tools, training, discounts, technical support, lead generation, tools, and pilot opportunities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about SEI licensing opportunities or how to become an SEI Partner.