Connecting Stakeholders for DoD Software SystemsSEI Speaking Free
Nov 16, 2023 · Webcast
In this webcast, we highlight how the upcoming DoD Weapon Systems Software Summit will play a pivotal role in creating effective solutions for securely delivering robust software capabilities on time and on budget.
The Deputy Secretary of Defense approved and signed the Department of Defense (DoD) Software Modernization Strategy on February 1, 2022. This act initiated a transformative journey for the department to deliver robust software capabilities at the pace of evolving demands. Though system complexity and stakeholder decentralization often challenge our ability to securely deliver capabilities on time and on budget, fostering collaboration and facilitating open discussions about these challenges, strategizing, and devising actionable plans will be crucial to overcoming them. In this webcast, we will highlight how the upcoming DoD Weapon Systems Software Summit will play a pivotal role in addressing these challenges and providing us an opportunity to collectively devise effective solutions.
- gain understanding for software modernization strategy
- discover challenging areas for the DoD weapon systems
- observe and learn enablers for solving system complexity
- align your system’s objectives with your software engineering practices
- gain insights from key talks and sessions