How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love SLAsSEI Speaking Free Online Access
May 11, 2021 · Webcast
In this webcast, Matt Butkovic and Alan Levine discuss managing third-party relationships, such as pubic cloud service providers.
Managing third-party relationships, such as pubic cloud service providers, requires a set of skills often unfamiliar to many technologists. These relationships are constructed on a foundation of verifiable trust. This requires managing the cybersecurity performance of third parties via contractual mechanisms rather than the traditional line-of-sight practices used internal to an organization. Chief among these mechanisms are service-level agreements (SLAs). Cybersecurity SLAs are vital to the success of third-party relationships and a core component of sound governance.
What Attendees Will Learn
- How to design and implement meaningful SLAs
- How best to use SLAs to drive third-party cybersecurity performance
- The limits of SLAs as a third-party risk management tool
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Cybersecurity
- Director of Third-Party Risk Management