SolarWinds Hack: Fallout, Recovery, and PreventionSEI Speaking Online Access Free
Feb 10, 2021 · Webcast
The recent SolarWinds incident demonstrated the challenges of securing systems when they are the product of complex supply chains.
The recent SolarWinds incident demonstrated the challenges of securing systems when they are the product of complex supply chains. Responding effectively to breaches and hacks requires a cross-section of technical skills and process insights. In this webcast, we will explore the lifecycle of the SolarWinds activity and discuss both technical and risk assessment to prepare organizations to defend against this type of incident.
What attendees will learn:
- Technical details regarding the SolarWinds vulnerabilities and exploits
- Supply chain risk management principles required to reduce the risk of future incidents
- Advice on the core operational capabilities required to respond to and recover from the SolarWinds hack
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Information Security
- Network Security Operations Manager
- Network Security Analyst
- Third-Party Risk Manager