Insider Threats: Your Questions. Our Answers.SEI Speaking Free Online Access
Sep 19, 2019 · Webcast
In this webcast, as a part of National Insider Threat Awareness Month, our experts will provide an overview of the ongoing research in this area, and answer your questions about how the threat landscape continues to evolve.
About the Webcast
Misuse of authorized access to an organization’s critical assets is a significant concern for organizations of all sizes, missions, and industries. We at the CERT National Insider Threat Center have been collecting and analyzing data on incidents involving malicious and unintentional insider since 2001, and have worked with numerous organizations across government, industry, and academia to develop and validate controls and best practices to address these concerns. In this webcast, as a part of National Insider Threat Awareness Month, our experts will provide an overview of the ongoing research in this area, and answer your questions about how the threat landscape continues to evolve, and what organizations can and should do to address insider threats.
What attendees will learn
• Key findings from the CERT National Insider Threat Center’s research into the different types of insider incidents – motivations, vulnerabilities, and common attack paths
• How the insider threat landscape has changed over time, and what’s to come in the future
• What organizations can do to deter, detect, and mitigate insider threats from employees and trusted business partners
Who should attend?
• Insider Threat Program Managers
• Insider Threat Analysts
• Individuals from organizational units such as Information Technology, Information Security, Physical Security, and Human Resources, who play a key role in insider threat mitigation and want to learn more about insider threats and associated best practices