The SEI Partner Network is a premier group of organizations that deliver time-tested, proven services developed by the SEI. Using the tools, technologies, and practices developed or matured by the SEI, organizations and government agencies can meet mission goals through improvements that include
- more efficient and agile development of software-reliant capabilities
- improved software project cost estimation
- reduced risk due to software vulnerabilities
- more resilient cyber systems and networks
- reduced sustainment costs
- a workforce skilled in the acquisition of complex, secure software systems
Use this site to find a Partner, explore ways to become a Partner, or access your Partner resources.